Ensemble Pilates Dance Fitness and Ballet classes will soon be returning to venues for live classes. Details for each class will follow shortly but here are the guidelines we will need to follow:
- Spaces for each class will be limited to comply with social distancing – all classes must be booked and paid for in advance and this is non refundable.
- Classes can be paid for using Paypal, bank transfer or cheque.
- You will be required to fill in a short form at the beginning of your first class to comply with the track and trace requirements.
- For Pilates classes you must provide your own mat and any equipment you may require, such as head blocks or resistance bands. It is also advisable to wipe your mat with a disinfection wipe after each class.
- Please bring your own water bottles
- Please arrive at the venue 5 mins before the start of the class. There will be a waiting area but no changing facilities.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use before and after the class.
- Current Government advice is that face coverings are not necessary – this is your choice.
- We will mark out / identify your personal space within the studio.
- If you feel unwell prior to the class it is best not to attend.
For anyone not yet ready to return to group sessions I can offer one to one sessions in your home. Please contact me directly on 07981 265289 for further details and prices
I would like to thank you all for your cooperation and support.